Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

How do u fill the toilet on a 1992 maxim boat?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Boat
1/24/2016
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hi Diane, my name is***** you have the model number of the actual toilet handy?

No but the make is Koehler

Hmmm... I would need to know what you have exactly. Can you take a few pictures of it?

The toilet is a jabsco - sorry had the wrong info - requested a call pls

I saw the request but there isn't anything I can do for you unless I know exactly what you have. If I did call you the first thing I would ask you is for the Jabsco model number on the toilet, or pictures of it. Without either one I really can't answer your questions.

There are no time limits here. If you are not near the boat now do you want to snap some pictures of it in the next day or two and get back to me?

Ok I will get a picture tomorrow and send to - I'll try to get model number also - thanks and I will send info tomorrow - Diane

Sounds good. Get whatever info you can off it, any numbers at all, as well as a couple of pictures and we can take it from there.

Have a good rest of your night,

Jason