Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

1995 sea ray 5.7 bravo 2. i need to winterize while

Customer Question

1995 sea ray 5.7 bravo 2. i need to winterize while remaining in the water, i think i need to know where the plugs are located and how to disconnect the water input hose and 'plug' it and then input the antifreeze, net the correct steps to a proper winterize.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

All Mercurys are cataloged by serial number. Can I get that number so I can run it and see which cooling system your engine has. If you don't have it, would you be okay with me sending you a PDF file that shows all cooling systems. That you could print out and bring out to your boat in order to figure out what you have.

Next, are you planning on leaving this boat in the water? If yes, are you in fresh or saltwater?