How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joe Your Own Question
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Category: Boat
Satisfied Customers: 7251
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
Type Your Boat Question Here...
Joe is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can a Westerbeke Water Injected Exhaust Elbow, P/N 33067 be

Customer Question

Can a Westerbeke Water Injected Exhaust Elbow, P/N 33067 be substituted for a Water Injected Exhaust Elbow, P/N 302219?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

If they are the same size and same flow or the replacement is larger and no more restrictive another wards the openings are at least the same size and it will mount in the same fashion and provide the same function then the answer is yes. I can view the 33067 but I have not much info on the 302219 to cross them. I do note that the 33067 is still available and has not be replaced by any other part, thus proper repair would be to replace an 33067 with an 33067.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Related Boat Questions