Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 2007 seadoo 3d can I winterize it by pumping

Customer Question

I have a 2007 seadoo 3d can I winterize it by pumping antifreeze thru it from the garden hose connection in the back ? Using a pressurized water pump ? Or would it stop at the thermostat. If so where is the thermostat location, could I just take it out and then put it back when I'm done.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

Which model is your seadoo? All you wrote was "3d".

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It's a 2007 Sea-Doo 3D. I do not know the model number but they only made 1 3D in 2007

Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Got it. There are actually quite a few steps to winterizing this engine. Can you open up PDF files if I give you the instructions from the shop manual in that format?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes that would be great, except that is not what I'm looking for, I know how to look in the manuel, but was hoping to find some one knowledgeable about these watercraft and could think outside the bun and winterize it in the way I asked in the question.

Does this watercraft have a thermostat and if so where is it located and can it be easily removed?

Thank you

Mark

Feel free to call me.(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

I've never winterized these any other way than what is laid out in the manual. I guess I will opt out. Good luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey thanks