Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I am still working on this same boat motor. I have it

Customer Question
I am still working on...
I am still working on this same boat motor. I have it running and accelerating but it is blowing gas and smoke out the front of the lower carb. I am afraid to take it out in the water with this going on. Why is it doing this again?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/22/2015
Marine Mechanic: Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Tan
Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician

Hello. My name is Tan.

Could I get the make, model and serial number of the engine you are working on please?

I have been working with Jeff. He has all that information

Ok I will opt out. In the future you want to get back to the same expert post their name in the question please.

OK. Thanks.
sorry for the confusion
Jeff, did you get the latest question and concern?
Marine Mechanic: Charles, Marine Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is ***** ***** Jeff get a hold of you? If not, do you still need assistance with the engine?