Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Just purchased a 2004 Kawasaki STX 12F. The meter gauge does

Customer Question

just purchased a 2004 Kawasaki STX 12F. The meter gauge does not work. At $955 not worth replacing what can be done ... could the rollover switch cause it to malfunction ... fuse .... dealer says it sun damage ???
Category: Boat
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 2 years ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** you give a little more detail on as to what was the meter not doing, or doing that indicated there was a problem. (details)

Did you replace the meter and or who diagnosed that the meter was the problem ? I can direct you on diagnosing the issue, obviously its not the meter assembly. It will require you to have a multi-meter, so all details on the symptom will help me through this process.

Kenny