Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

I have a 2013 bass tracker pro 175 with a 60hp Mercury 4

Customer Question

I have a 2013 bass tracker pro 175 with a 60hp Mercury 4 stroke. What's the best prop to run on it for max top speed and best overall performance? Pitch, style and blade number.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is***** will be helping you today.

For an all around prop you could use a Mercury Spitfire 4. Size 10.6X12. This is a 4 bladed aluminum prop. Part number - 8M8026625

For a top speed prop, the calculator is coming back and recommending a Mercury Vengeanence prop. Size 11x12. 3 bladed stainless. Part number - 855856A5

I think that should do it. But I work for tips so I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you
Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.

Hello, just checking in. The website has charged you but they have not credited me for helping you out because no rating has been put through yet. Did you have any further questions on the issue, was there anything else, or something I missed?

Thanks,

Jasosn