Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

My 2010 115 is forcing the plastic fuel pump diagrams to

Customer Question

My 2010 115 is forcing the plastic fuel pump diagrams to bust start leaking fuel engine won't run. Has 50 hours on it. No Tohatsu dealer will trade with me. I have a lemon. Been running big motors all my life. Factory says bad pumps. No there's a pressure problem. I have a real financial problem with this motor. Your factory needs to come fix it or trade with me. I'm 65 in Greenville Ms.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

I am curious regarding this problem, I see you have a 2010 engine being 5 years old already, I am not sure but have you had this problem since new? If not I can see the dealers not wanting to do much but if you have then I would pursue them to fix or replace if it has been a documented problem since new.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.