Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

Looking on factory installed waste holding tank in 1971 42ft

Customer Question

looking for details on factory installed waste holding tank in 1971 42ft hat sportfish.Found a holding tank ,looks like it was never hooked up . has several fittings. Looks like about 80 gal. I want to hook up to this instead of the small holding tank We have now. If you can help me fiqure out how to hook this up,and what fittings are for what?? ,happy to pay
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Top of tank is input from head(s), lower is out, very top is vent. See here for general info: click here

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.