How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dominick Your Own Question
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Category: Boat
Satisfied Customers: 1009
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
Type Your Boat Question Here...
Dominick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I get a replacement dingy plug 8' poly hard shell

Customer Question

Where can I get a replacement dingy plug for an 8' poly hard shell older model Walker Bay boat. I live on Long Island and the Patchogue,NY West Marine does not have this item.
Identifying numbers on the boat include the following:US-EWVA10483707, 2 person, 360 lbs, Model #_ _ _275, 4HP MOTOR. The original plug is black and round, of course, with 2 long screws that can be placed from the outside where the round part has two wing like shapes that extent beyond the round center. Help xxxxxx xxxxxx xxx xxx xxxx or e mail: ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Boat