Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

MY 2005 CROWN LINE BRAVO 3 SPEEDDOMETER QUIT FUNTIONING,WHAT

Customer Question

MY 2005 CROWN LINE BRAVO 3 SPEEDDOMETER QUIT FUNTIONING,WHAT R WHERE DO I NEED TO LOOK FOR THE PROBLEM? CHUCK
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Hello Chuck,

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

If it is a digital speedo then check for power and ground at the gauge, if analog then it depends on if it is a digital sender or mechanical where it mounts to the transom and uses water pressure and connects via a tube that commonly fail. There are also gps speedo's and thus I would need to know what type it is, but the above info should help get you started. You know if it has power and ground but does not turn on that there is a problem with the gauge itself, and thus there is a little info to get you started until I hear back from you.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.