Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

Cost of re-glueing 1993 12ft Zodiac plus shipping

Customer Question

cost of re-glueing 1993 12ft Zodiac plus shipping
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

This is 22 going on 23 years old which is pretty good for a zodiac, depending on overall condition you may very well be better off replacing it due to deterioration of the material, also on cost of the repairs vs replacement. Cost can get expensive when the correct professional adhesives are used as where the cheap stuff in a single tube does not work like the 2 part. Costs are especially true when you start figuring in shipping if there is no one in your area that can service/repair it. If these areas have already been repaired prior then it takes a toll on being able to repair them again, the material becomes thing and brittle.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.