Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

I am shipping Silverton 38' Sedan Bridge from St. Louis to

Customer Question

I am shipping Silverton 38' Sedan Bridge from St. Louis to St.Augustine, Fla. Is the console removable on bridge. There is wet bar on portside of bridge. Is this removable? The arch is removed, but height still questionable with console and wet bar.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for usingjustanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with yourconcern today.

If there is a seam and sealant then the answer is yes, if the fiberglass meets and is one with each other then the answer is no. Any boat company that can remove them will easily be able to go up spend about 15mins or so and tell you if they are removable and at what cost, when something is not removable but height is still too high then at a higher cost the fiberglass is cut and then when it gets to it's new location is repaired back into place.

I am just seeing if youstill need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see thatyour question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if youstill needed help.

In some cases a questionmay sit due to several different things including the amount of thedeposit/question value, time it was asked, the complexity of the question,number of experts that can help you at a certain time, lack of detailed infoand so on. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need helpthat I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you. I maynot have exactly the experience to deal with a certain problem but instead ofyou not receiving any answer at all I would at least like to reach out andattempt to help you.

At this time please feelfree when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working withme, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me knowexactly what you wish to do.

Thanks,

Joe