Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

Where can i get a metal bow (pole) Bayliner bimini top?

Customer Question

where can i get a metal bow (pole) for a Bayliner bimini top?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
These are generally universal, meaning none are direct fit per say, some do not require anything but mounting them, others require some modifications which can be bending a pole with a tube bender to fit, making a bracket or spacer to fit such as starboard as a spacer, or you can purchase the metal poles, bend them with a tube bender, cut to fit and then add the proper attachment/mount to each of it's ends.
See here for examples: http://greatlakesskipper.com/bimini-tops/bimini-hardware-and-accessories
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.