Noel Schembri
Noel Schembri, Marine Technician
Experience:  Advanced technical diploma
41498811

We need a ac airpump to be used to lift a boat on a hydro

Customer Question

we need a ac airpump to be used to lift a boat on a hydro hoist. the lift right now takes several minutes to lift the boat out of the water. we'd like to double that speed and a larger air pump would seem to allow that. we don't know the current size of
the existing airpump. what's the answer jim
Category: Boat
Expert:  Noel Schembri replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** will assist you. Do you happen to have a photo of the pump?

Noel

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want to know the largest pump I can put on. I think the actual design for a boat lifter needs to be different to speed the drop into the water as well as speed up the raise out of the water. There needs to be an air pump in one direction and a water pump in the opposite? Make sense?

Yes the system works liekthat but i need to know the system you have to suggest you a more powerful one