Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a Suzuki DF 30 and it doesn't start very well. It

Customer Question

I have a Suzuki DF 30 and it doesn't start very well. It turns over and sort of fires but doesn't really get running. I have choked it etc and still no dice. It usually has taken maybe 10-20 turning of key to get running until this week when now it won't run at all. I have tried it for 30 mins probably
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Charles replied 2 years ago.

Hello this is Charles. Thank you for requesting me today.

I was bust with other phone customers, do you still wish for the phone call?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can chat now if that works
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Charles replied 2 years ago.
The way that our system works, it that I am sending you an offer for the phone call. If you choose to accept it, I will send you my number and then we can talk. I work on the site in the eve and on weekends.