Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Maint light flashing 10 times on a 2002 gtx di seadoo when…

Customer Question
Maint light flashing 10 times...
Maint light flashing 10 times on a 2002 gtx di seadoo when key put in then goes to regular clock display and starts and runs perfect with no other blinking until you start it again.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Boat
8/4/2015
Marine Mechanic: Jeremy R., MarineTechnician replied 3 years ago
Jeremy R.
Jeremy R., MarineTechnician

Hi there,

There's only two ways you can try to reset this.

Press and hold the SET button for 5 seconds with the engine running.

Then shut it down. wait 1 minute. No less.

And try it again.
If that doesn't work then the only thing left is a hard fault stored in the mpem.

And a dealer reset is the only way to resolve those. You have to have the programmer they have.

I know you said it was done but it either wasn't done right or you have another fault.