Tan
Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician
Experience:  40 yrs. experience with complete engine repairs both inboard/outboard and MerCruiser Certified Technician.
25721800

Had my battery stolen on a 2008 bayliner deck boat. I'm trying

Customer Question

Had my battery stolen on a 2008 bayliner deck boat. I'm trying to figure out which wires go to positive and negative. There are a few red and black I'm assuming go to there respective terminals and two yellow that one has a tag that says negative. Where does the other yellow go and I've got one that is completely covered with plastic wire loom I'm guessing goes negative and one that's red and black that has bilge pump fuse blocks that I assume go to positive. Please help
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** the reds are positive. All the blacks and yellows are negative ground. The wires in the loom black ground, red/black positive. The fuse block goes to the positive. I have the factory wiring diagram. Would you like a copy?
Expert:  Tan replied 2 years ago.
Here is the factory wiring diagram. http://i.imgur.com/C0Rcu5I.jpg