Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Hey Jason how are you? I have an older boat with a Volvo AQ 120 4 Cyl Motor and a Volvo

Customer Question

Hey Jason how are you? I have an older boat with a Volvo AQ 120 B 4 Cyl Motor and a Volvo Penta*****on it. I was running great. I was driving on the water the ther day and running full speed just fine and all of a sudden it just just revs at high rpms but stopped moving as if it was in neutral? It will run at 5 miles an hour but when I try to go faster it just revs but won't move. Drop down it cruises slow same for reverse?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.
Hello this is Jason, whom am I speaking with? Have you done any checks on your own yet? Also, you wrote the sterndrive as a "20", Is it really an AQ200?
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.
Hello. It looks like you read my response and logged off. Was this something you still needed help with?
-Jason