Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Boat

I HAVE AVOLVO PENTA DIESELENGINE ! AQAD40B !MY TIGHTENING DIAGRAM

Customer Question
SAYS !1. 30NM 2.60NM 3.100NM...
I HAVE AVOLVO PENTA DIESELENGINE ! AQAD40B !MY TIGHTENING DIAGRAM SAYS !1. 30NM 2.60NM 3.100NM 4.ANGLE TIGHTENING 90 DEGREES IN ONE SEQUENCE AND 5. ANGLE TIGHTENING IN 90 DEGREES IN ONE SEQUENCE ! WHAT MEANS 4AND 5 AND WHAT IS THE TORQUE ? THANKS FRITZ !
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Boat
7/25/2015
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Hi Fritz, my name is Jason.
Which bolts are you trying to tighten, the head bolts or something else?
THE BOLTS TO TIE DOWN A NEW CYLINDER HEAD
Which service manual are you looking at, because mine gives a torque value, and not a torque angle value. What are looking at that says "90 degrees"?
Good morning. It looks like you read my last reply and logged off. Did you still need help with the issue?
Dominick
Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic