Michael
Michael, Master Mechanic
Experience:  Over 25 years experience working on everything from PWC's to Mega Yachts
6854667

I am torn btw the 260 Sea Ray Sundeck and the 280 Sundeck..

Customer Question

i am torn btw the 260 Sea Ray Sundeck and the 280 Sundeck.. Both are 2011 .. what is the main difference other than price and the 280 being just a little bigger ?
thank you
Bobby
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Also is the 260 with the standard 260 HP underpowered ?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
HI, thanks for your question regarding the Sea Ray Sundecks...Basically the 280 offers a larger wet bar with a bbq and a larger head(bathroom) The difference in size is the most noticeable in the cockpit... Other than that, the 260 and 280 are offered with the same power plant and therefor the 280 is going to use more fuel at comparable cruising speeds and insurance will be a bit higher as well.I hope this helps, feel free to respond with any more questions or concerns and I will be happy to assist you. Mike
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
= )