Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I am getting my Kawasaki 750zxi started after being stored

Customer Question

I am getting my Kawasaki 750zxi started after being stored for 2 years. The battery was stored indoors and is holding a charge. The engine is turning over but wont start. the oil light does come on when I turn on the ignition. I pulled the spark plug and grounded on the engine to see if there was any spark, and there wasn't. That seems to be what the problem is right now what should I check next?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking to ?
Do you have access to a multi-meter,
Thanks
Kenny
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is Ron. Yes I do have a multi meter
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Kenny this is Ron S. I do have a multi meter what would you like me to check
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
helo helo helo ???
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Kenny Kenny Kenny whats up whats up ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Customer: replied 2 years ago.