Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have a 1995 sea doo xl it will start but after running 5…

Customer Question
I have a 1995 sea...
I have a 1995 sea doo xl it will start but after running 5 minutes the temp light shows a red light and the engine guits
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Boat
7/17/2015
Marine Mechanic: chester298,
 replied 3 years ago
chester298
Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Initially, please try to touch your engine as soon as temp light came on and engine shut off. If it is too hot, you possibly have carbs problem so check your compression,rebuild your carbs if the compression is not normal.

If your engine is not too hot, you possibly have faulty temp sensor that need to replace.

Reply if you still have question, please rate if it is helpful.

IMPORTANT:
RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...