Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT YEAR THIS 440 IS BY THIS # ***** 268850

Customer Question

CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT YEAR THIS 440 IS BY THIS # ***** 268850 IS
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  RSRBOB replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for your question. We would need the Kawasaki hull ID # ***** be able to identify the exact year of the ski. It should be on a plate on the right rear corner of the ski, or under the battery. The year of the ski will be the last 2 digits in that Hull ID #.It sounds like you have some other questions beyond determining the year. Let me know what else is going on with it and we will get you fixed up and back on the water.ThanksRSRBOB