Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

I have a a 1989 four winns model do2700 boat with a king

Customer Question

i have a a 1989 four winns model do2700 boat with a king cobra stern drive it has a 6 cyl 2 barrel carb engine and need to order parts for the upper stern drive, how and where do i find the model number of the stern drive? looked allover and only found king cobra on it
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?It will just be a standard cobra. Click this link, this is a parts breakdown for the upper unit.http://www.boats.net/parts/search/OMC/SternDrive/1989/432AMLMED/UPPER%20GEAR%20HOUSING/parts.html Did you have any further questions on the issue, or does that cover it for you?
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.
Hello. Just checking in. No rating has been put through yet so I wanted to make sure that all your questions were answered. Did you have any further questions on this issue?