Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

2007 seadoo rxp 155 motor. When you over 3500 rpm oil light…

Customer Question
2007 seadoo rxp 155 motor...
2007 seadoo rxp 155 motor. When you over 3500 rpm oil light blinks and continuous beep. Plenty of oil on the dipstick? Is there some type of sensor that goes bad?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Boat
7/4/2015
Marine Mechanic: chester298,
 replied 3 years ago
chester298
Hi and welcome to just answer.

Initially, you have faulty oil sensor that need to replace. You can order that sensor for only $33 CLICK HERE

Please refer to number 30 of this diagram for you to replace it and found the exact location of that sensor.
graphic

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...