Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

1995 spx seadoo with no ignition,coil is ok,starter,gauges…

Customer Question
1995 spx seadoo with no...
1995 spx seadoo with no ignition,coil is ok,starter,gauges and warning lites work. I have 15vac at flywheel trigger coil. Is this enough to operate the mphm? Connections are good ,fuses are good,just no spark. Anything? Gerry
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 1 day by:
6/21/2015
Marine Mechanic: chester298,
 replied 3 years ago
chester298
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Please note: My function is to give you honest information and not necessarily to tell you what you wish to hear. Please do not rate prematurely (negative).

Initially, it sounds like you have a bad ground/bad wire connection or magneto/stator.

Please go to this manual link, CLICK HERE

Refer to page 121 and start testing the components in the ignition system.

Hope it helps.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,3-5 rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...