Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have a 2009 Waverunner FXHO and it wont start all of a sudden.

Customer Question
Also I have noticed the...
I have a 2009 Waverunner FXHO and it wont start all of a sudden. Also I have noticed the bilge pump has stopped running like it used to when the immobiliser is unlocked
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Boat
New battery and sparkplugs. Fuses and oil checked. Fresh fuel.
6/1/2015
Marine Mechanic: Joe, Marine Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
You say won't start however what I would need to know is cranks but does not start or does not crank/turn over either.
If it does not even crank that could be related to the bilge pump not working, could be related to an electrical issue or lack there of in terms of loss of power or ground.
One way would have you checking starting side to see if getting power from start switch to solenoid, then other things as well, the other way has you checking things like compression, spark (in line spark tester), fuel pressure/flow, etc.
If the above does not help then please provide the extra info above and please elaborate on "will not start" and exactly what it does.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.