Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

1986 70 hp evinrude.- Fly wheel turns real slow with a low…

Customer Question
1986 70 hp evinrude.-...
1986 70 hp evinrude.- Fly wheel turns real slow with a low grrr noise, I have had the starter checked/tested and cleaned at a shop. still did it so i replaced the selnoid. still doing it. also I can only get enough power from the battery when the charger is hooked up? The battery is new, swapped out battery with another same thing. Pull plugs out and spins like it should but wont with plugs in? suppoose to be leaving for a trip today help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Boat
5/28/2015
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?
Do you have a voltmeter and do you know how to take basic voltage measurements?
Hello, it looks like you read my response and logged off. Did you try to send a reply back as I did not receive one.