Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have no power to my motor

Customer Question
or dash lights trim motor...
I have no power to my motor or dash lights trim motor or power to ign.switch installed an on bord 6 amp maintance charger . turned key switch to check starting and lost all power check 20 amp breacker at batters was not throud what happend.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Boat
5/27/2015
Marine Mechanic: Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Tan
Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician
Hello. My name is***** get the make, model and serial number of the engine and boat you are working on please?
just cancle request for boat going to put in shop
I can help I just have to know what you have it could be something as simple as a blown fuse.
Dominick
Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic