chester298
chester298,
69243481

What causes to foul a spark plug on a 2001 seadoo GTX DI? running

Customer Question

what causes to foul a spark plug on a 2001 seadoo GTX DI? running way to rich
Category: Boat
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Please note: My function is to give you honest information and not necessarily to tell you what you wish to hear. Please do not rate prematurely (negative). Initially, there are so many possible causes of spark plug fouling. check your spark plug wire making a bad connection inside the spark plug boot check to make sure the oil pump is working properly. when you open the throttle the oil pump closes. If it is not working properly it will stay wide open all the time. Hope this information will be helpful.IMPORTANT: If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...