Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Is it possible 115 hp etec mercury to burn out the entire

Customer Question

is it possible for a 115 hp etec mercury to burn out the entire elecctrical system on a sylvan pontoon boat in one hour when i i accidently put the secondary negative lead on the positive post i am told every harness is damaged yet no fuse was damaged and i smelled no odor and i saw no damaged wires
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Is this engine a Mercury 115 HP or is it a Evinrude ETEC? You have the model or serial number on the engine so I can identify it?
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.
Hello. It looks like you read my response and logged off. Did you try to send a reply back as I did not receive one.