How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Charles Your Own Question
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Category: Boat
Satisfied Customers: 3933
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
Type Your Boat Question Here...
Charles is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need the following parts Elegance toilet discharge

Customer Question

I need the following parts for Raritan Elegance toilet discharge macerator pump.
Item 221012(12 volt dc)
item 221135 (2 pcs)
Item F193 (3pcs)
Item 221105
Item 221110
Item 31-102
Can you advise where I can get these parts and approx. costs?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you today.
You can get most all of those from Defender. Try this link to get some prices.