Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Boat

Im looking for a wiring diagram for a 1984 Mercury 115HP…

I'm looking for a wiring...
I'm looking for a wiring diagram for a 1984 Mercury 115HP outboard.
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/10/2011
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hello, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you today. If you need clarification on something please post back here.

The wiring diagrams only exist in the old paper manuals, and that's an old manual. I might have it and I would have to look, but I wouldn't be able to scan it for you. (it won't lay flat on my scanner, and it wouldn't scan properly, and I'm not going to cut pages out of it)

If you just need the locations or have a question about a couple of wires I can certain help you with that though. What is it your trying to do?

OK, Jason. I need the full wiring diagram in a usable form. Sounds like it's not really available.

It's not something I can help you with, so I will opt out in hopes that somebody here has the diagram that they can scan for you.

good luck!

Jeff G.
Jeff G., Marine Mechanic
Welcome,
I will be happy to assist you. If you have a question or need clarification please post back at any time.
This should be what you need;
graphic
This looks good, but let me check the serial number to be sure it's a match. I also need the wiring up through the ignition switch.
graphic

graphic
Jeff G.
Jeff G., Marine Mechanic
Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Jeff G., Marine Mechanic