Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

how can i find out info on boat ie. name lien info if any and…

Customer Question
how can i find out...
how can i find out info on boat ie. name lien info if any and title info i have HIN number
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Boat
6/30/2010
Marine Mechanic: Outboard Guy, Marine Mechanic replied 8 years ago
Outboard Guy
Outboard Guy, Marine Mechanic

You can do a lien search in most every state. I'll frequently use this site:

http://publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/.

You may have to pay a fee in some states.

Marine Mechanic: Joe, Marine Mechanic replied 8 years ago
Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic

Thank you for using justanswer.com, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you with your concern today.

To find all the info you are asking for by using the HIN you need to go to your local registration office or have a friend thats in law enforcement.

Usually a tag/registration office will not give out that info unless the vessel is being checked into as abandoned.

If you need further assistance I will be glad to help you.

Thanks,

Joe