Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Any Seadoo experts

Customer Question
Any Seadoo experts
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Boat
6/21/2010
Marine Mechanic: Jeremy R., MarineTechnician replied 8 years ago
Jeremy R.
Jeremy R., MarineTechnician
Welcome, what you did was ruin the impellers in the jet pump and maybe the wear rings also, crawl under the ski and look, you might need a mirror to look
Marine Mechanic: Joe, Marine Mechanic replied 8 years ago
Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic

Thank you for using justanswer.com, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you with your concern today.

You could have stripped splines on the driveshaft as well.

If this is a jetski then there is only 1 impeller and 1 wear ring not 2 as what was stated.

If you post which model it is I will be happy to assist you in inspecting the vessel.

There are more things that can happen like the shaft can get bent as well, but most commonly the shaft splines and impeller and wear ring damage.

Thanks,

Joe

still need help with this?
All it was was a rock stuck in the impellar. No damage
Marine Mechanic: Jeremy R., MarineTechnician replied 7 years ago
good deal, i told you that in my first answer