How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Whitecap36 Your Own Question
Whitecap36, Marine Technician
Category: Boat
Satisfied Customers: 1545
Experience:  28 years Certified Marine Technician and past FL State Certified teaching degree
Type Your Boat Question Here...
Whitecap36 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a trim and tilt called Minn Kota Power Up. The electric

Resolved Question:

I have a trim and tilt called Minn Kota Power Up. The electric motor is shot and the rod which lifts the motor is bent. I can't find information anyplace on how to get parts. What do I do?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Whitecap36 replied 7 years ago.
Hello, I'm Mike.
I don't think they are made anymore but if you haven't tried calling Johnson outdoors yet they own Minnkota and would liekly know whre you might get parts.
Best of luck
Whitecap36 and 2 other Boat Specialists are ready to help you

Related Boat Questions