How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pappy's Sales and Service Your O...
Pappy's Sales and Service
Pappy's Sales and Service, Marine Mechanic
Category: Boat
Satisfied Customers: 852
Experience:  Certified Technician Mercruiser Mariner Mercury Johnson Evinrude & business owner
Type Your Boat Question Here...
Pappy's Sales and Service is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for a hydrofoil/stabilizer for my volvo penta

This answer was rated:

I am looking for a hydrofoil/stabilizer for my volvo penta stern drive, but I can not find any to fit the cambered cavitation plate/ exhaust port. Are there any available for this type of drive?

Hello.. Do not install a hydofoil on that unit. You are looking at big $$$ when cavatation plate breaks off and it will. If you are having planing problems try a set of Smart -tabs

or drop a pitch size on prop.

Pappy's Sales and Service and other Boat Specialists are ready to help you

Related Boat Questions