BMW

Connect one-on-one with a verified bmw mechanic who will answer your question

Daniel, BMW Diagnostician

More related answers
All bmw mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a 2007 BMW 328i. I replaced the rear brake pads (not
JacobTD
JacobTD, Diagnose Specialist
Hi, I have a 2007 BMW 328i. I replaced the rear brake pads (not the wear sensor) and changed the oil. I then went in to reset the service intervals and was successful. However, once I started the car,… read more
95 BMW 328i: its moving on 1st gear and shifting to 2nd gear..RPM goes
Kenny
Kenny, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have got a 95 BMW 328i, while its moving on 1st gear and shifting to 2nd gear, the car bounces (its like having difficulty in shifting and sounds like something being hit), when this happens the RPM… read more
1999 bmw: My local Mechanic could not figure..pass smog
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
My local Mechanic could not figure out what the code P1477 meant on my 1999 BMW 328i. It doesn't pass a smog test. What would need to be repaired to pass smog test?… read more
2002 BMW M3: gearbox..foot off the acceleration..odometer..gas pedal i
jon-t
jon-t, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Hello, I have a 2002 BMW M3 E46. So,the car has a smg2 gearbox and let's say that i am in the 3th gear for example and the trothle is at almost 4000 rpm and i take the foot off the acceleration it fee… read more
I went to buy 328i 2007 BMW. While I test drove the car I
Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
I went to buy 328i 2007 BMW. While I test drove the car I drove out of range from the fob. When I returned to the owner the red oil pressure light indicator came on. The owner was worried and called m… read more
BMW Code: 4F95, 4f95 ratio monitoring clutch, x5 8cyl 2007,
Kenny
its working but what should i do? neglect the problem?… read more
2007 bmw 550i not sure what transmission i have there. I
Daniel Chaidez
Daniel Chaidez, Technician
2007 bmw 550i not sure what transmission i have there … read more
BMW X5 E53 FAULT CODE PO733 WARNING ON DASH, TRANSMISSION
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, self employed
BMW X5 E53 FAULT CODE PO733 WARNING ON DASH, TRANSMISSION FAIL SAFE PROGRAME WHAT ARE THE POSIBBLE CAUSES… read more
What do these codes mean: 29E7, 2A61, 2D0F, 2A70, 2A69, and
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
Customer: What do these codes mean: 29E7, 2A61, 2D0F, 2A70, 2A69, and 2F45? Thanks … read more
Have a 2009 mini S convertible. Have just about decided it's
Matt, Engineer
Have a 2009 mini S convertible. Have just about decided it's a lemon unless I am being taken to the cleaners by my mechanic which in times past seems to be reputable. I took our mini to him because I … read more
, I have an issue with my BMW X3 2005. Whereas, I was
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
I have an issue with my BMW X3 2005. Whereas, I was having issue with what appeared to be battery and had to jump several times. Replaced battery and drove for a week and now will not start. When I attempt to jump no luck but all interior lights/functions work and you only hear a click when attempting to start. … read more
My name is ***** *****. I have a 2011 BMW 535i. When I turn
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
Customer: Hi, my name is ***** *****. I have a 2011 BMW 535i. When I turn on the heat, the engine fan goes to high speed. when I turn it off or set to lowest degree interior temperature, the engine fa… read more
Here's my issue, I had t a deer in my 2007 BMW M6 (E63/E64).
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
Hello Roger: Here's my issue, I had hit a deer in my 2007 BMW M6 (E63/E64). I had to buy a new headlight assembly because it was cracked. I took the car to my local body shop to have them put the head… read more
The battery of my bmweurope model dead,i put a bridge with
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
Customer: the battery of my bmw(###) ###-####europe model dead,i put a bridge with other car from the front all is perfect but the drive not works drive coman drive iDrive coman comannd is dead … read more
I got lots of codes on my bmw also limp mode , Car
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
Customer: ***** ***** and I got lots of codes on my bmw also limp mode … read more
I've got a 2007 Mini which is running incredibly hot very
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
I've got a 2007 Mini Cooper which is running incredibly hot very quickly (15 minutes). I'm looking to have it repaired locally, but unsure what the exact problem is. The fan continues to run after the… read more
My BMW X3 won't go in reverse. I understand it may be the
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, self employed
My BMW X3 won't go in reverse. I understand it may be the snap ring hat needs to be replaced, which I believe requires a rebuild of the transmission. I have 107,000 mile. Just tuned it up, water put a… read more
2 problems. 2010 bmw x5di fan blower in dash has load sounds
Jerry, Service consultant
2 problems. 2010 bmw x5di fan blower in dash has load sounds while fan is running. Which of course is not consistent so when I get to the dealership they don't hear the problem. Second is the rattle t… read more