BMW

Connect one-on-one with a verified bmw mechanic who will answer your question

Chris Walker
Chris Walker
Chris Walker, BMW Mechanic

More related answers
All bmw mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a 2007 bmw 328i and when its at idle it blows hot air
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, Owner
hello i have a 2007 bmw 328i and when its at idle it blows hot air from driver side and cold air from passenger side when driving it heat goes away and then some days it has heat adn some days it does… read more
I have bmw 328i 2007, When I turn the heater on, it not
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
When I turn the heater on , it not getting hot enough … read more
BMW 328i: My BMW 1997 328i is overheating. When hot, the top
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
My BMW 1997 328i is overheating. When hot, the top radiator hose is hot and swollen. If I turn on the heater on high, the guage returns to normal. I replaced the Thermostat, its housing and the expans… read more
I have a 328I 2007 BMW When engine is cold there is a whinig
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
I have a 328I 2007 BMW When engine is cold there is a whinig sound seems to intensify when you rev engine eventually when the car warms up goes it goes away . Somehow seems to be related to streering … read more
2005 BMW: blows..the drivers side and cold on the passenger..valves
Expert, bmw mechanic
Heater on 2005 BMW 523 SEi blows very hot on the driver's side and cold on the passenger's foot well. When starting heater on AUTO with aircon on it blows on the screen for a prolonged period before c… read more
BMW 328i: We replaced the starter in my 2007 BMW 328i last
Brendan Block
Brendan Block, Technician/Motor Swap Specialist
We replaced the starter in my 2007 BMW 328i last night, it started fine, however RPM's are surging up and down at idle. Runs good, didn't have this problem until after starter installation.… read more
I have an issue where, when the heat is on, it blows hot air
Kenny
Kenny, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have an issue where, when the heat is on, it blows hot air on the driver side, and cold air on the passenger side. BMW dealer has been trying to fix it for 2 months with no results. … read more
328i: 2007 bmw 328i heater will go go cold trys to heat up
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
2007 bmw 328i heater will go go cold trys to heat up at times. has a new electric waterpump.… read more
BMW 328I: I have a 1999 BMW 328I and the fan on my heater (not
Thebmwbum
Thebmwbum, BMW Foreman
I have a 1999 BMW 328I and the fan on my heater (not the radiator fan) continues to go on and off even after the car is turned off… read more
328i: my 2000 bmw 328i still overheats after changing the fan
Jerry, Service consultant
my 2000 bmw 328i still overheats after changing the fan Clutch, thermostat,Waterpump and hoses what else should I do… read more
I have a 2007 BMW 328I wagon and the drivers door lock
Kevin
Kevin, workshop foreman /master tech/mot tester
Hello I have a 2007 BMW 328I wagon and the drivers door lock has stopped working with the remote, dash button or key, just the inside door handle works to unlock it. I have looked at the fuses listed … read more
328i: I have my 2007 BMW 328i currently at BMW now and they
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
I have my 2007 BMW 328i currently at BMW now and they have informed me that there is an electrical short in the steering column. Where the steering wheel bolts on and goes down to the floor of the car… read more
bmw 328i: i recently aligned my 2000 328i bmw but it is still
VWDoc
VWDoc, Owner
i recently aligned my 2000 328i bmw but it is still puling to the left slightly and a vibration is felt through all range of speed although the entire front end was renewed… read more
BMW 328i: I have a 2007 BMW 328i. When i apply the brakes at
Clayso
Clayso, Shop Owner Master Technician
I have a 2007 BMW 328i. When i apply the brakes at freeway speeds the steering wheel shakes. I have had the brakes replaced and the control arm bushings replaced. The car does not shake when it is mov… read more
328i: I have a 2009 BMW 328i and the heater is not warming
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
I have a 2009 BMW 328i and the heater is not warming the car. What do you think the problem could be?… read more
328i: 2007 BMW 328i recently had water pump replaced. When
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
2007 BMW 328i recently had water pump replaced. When I got the car back the check engine light came on after a few miles and when off. Now it's back on. I had the code read and it shows p0012. The car… read more
328i: I have a 2007 BMW 328i hardtop convertible. I put the
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
I have a 2007 BMW 328i hardtop convertible. I put the top down for the first time in months. Cannot get it back up. What can I do? Is there a way to manually pull the roof back up?… read more
I have a Bmw 328i 2007. Sometimes when I drive it is
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
I have a Bmw 328i 2007. Sometimes when I drive it is completely fine and some other times the engine shakes and shuts off if I don't press the gas. This last time the car wouldn't turn back on and whe… read more