BMW

Connect one-on-one with a verified bmw mechanic who will answer your question

Roger, BMW Master Tech

More related answers
All bmw mechanics are VERIFIED
Cooper S: The sunroof on my 2007 Mini Cooper S (R56) is stuck
Chris (aka- Moose), Vocational, Technical or Trade School
The sunroof on my 2007 Mini Cooper S (R56) is stuck open. I see the problem, somehow, on the drivers side the "zipshade" mesh came loose from it's track and there's what appears to be a spring loaded … read more
Mini Cooper S R56: Hi, my wife have a Mini Cooper S R56 2012
Matt, Engineer
Hi, my wife have a Mini Cooper S R56 2012 with 50k km, but the clutch is broken is normal? the conclusion of the initial diagnosis made by the representative of mini, is that in clutch is broken, they… read more
Hey, we changed turbo charger on my mini r56 cooper S, and
Kevin
Kevin, workshop foreman /master tech/mot tester
Hey, we changed turbo charger on my mini r56 cooper S, and after one day, there was yellow engine light Charge air pressure control - permanent code The turbo does not work and the mechanic checked al… read more
Cooper S: I have a 2007 Mini Cooper S. (R56) The heater isnt
Jerry, Service consultant
I have a 2007 Mini Cooper S. (R56) The heater isn't working all of the sudden and I think it's because it's been leaking a bit of coolant. In the last couple of months, the "overheat" light has come o… read more
cooper 1.6: I have a mini cooper r56 2007 with a bad idle at
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
I have a mini cooper r56 2007 with a bad idle at operating temperature,after replacing near every component,i have narrowed it down to the vanos system,when i disconnect the exhaust vanos solenoid the… read more
Blower is not working on my Mini Cooper S R56. Please advice
Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
I have a 2007 Mini Cooper S R56 Turbo (John Cooper Works). The heater/air conditioner blower is not working. The fuse is fine. How do I diagnosis this? Replacing the blower motor, from what I read on … read more
mini cooper: have a mini cooper 2008 1.6L have a MAF sensor
have a mini cooper 2008 1.6L have a MAF sensor and the wires going into it are yellow, blue, white, and orange with no stripes on any of them. what 2 wires are for the air fuel sensor… read more
cooper non s: I just purchased a new valve cover mini
MartinsMotorSport
MartinsMotorSport, Workshop Manager
I just purchased a new valve cover for 2007 mini cooper non s. it came with a red tab in the cover and a separate metal tab. what are these for and what do I do with them?… read more
cooper s: I have a 2007 mini cooper s with the N14 engine.
I have a 2007 mini cooper s with the N14 engine. The engine bogs down at about 2800 RPM but runs well below that. I get codes P0697, P0190, P0300, P0304 & P0302 on my generic code tool. I can't don't … read more
Mini Cooper turbo S: Have 07 Mini cooper turbo S.When the engine
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
Have 07 Mini cooper turbo S.When the engine is cold it will not run properly.Has a bunch of mis codes and a code 2880 rail pressure low.Checked in tank pump pressure,which was at specs (5 bar) @ idle.… read more
It is actually my R56 mini. the P115c error code. 108 K and
Eric, Retired
hello, it is actually my R56 mini cooper. the P115c error code. … read more
MINI Cooper S: I just replaced the valve cover in my 08 MINI
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
I just replaced the valve cover in my '08 MINI Cooper S and I need to reset the service engine light. How do I do it? None of the procedures I am finding online are working.… read more
Cooper: I have a 2007 Mini Cooper S with automatic climate
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
I have a 2007 Mini Cooper S with automatic climate control. No matter what speed setting I put the blower on, it only blows at low speed. Maybe the blower resistor is bad?… read more
Mini Cooper S: I have a 2008 Mini Cooper S. Came up with code
Anthony
Anthony, Master Automobile Technician
I have a 2008 Mini Cooper S. Came up with code P2418. Evap. code. I replaced the leak diagnostic pump and fuel cap. Where should I aim next?… read more
R56 Mini S - 2008, I have fixed vacuum leaks, 02 sensors,
Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
R56 Mini Cooper S - 2008, I have fixed vacuum leaks, 02 sensors, MAF sensors, Throttle body, and had a walnut blasting performed on the engine. With all of that I still have a misfire and idle issues … read more
mini cooper s r53: I have an 05 mini s r53..I replaced thermostat..when
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
I have an 05 mini s r53..I replaced thermostat..when I was finished..I started the car..no problems..3 minutes later the eml light came on..and the motor started reving by it it self..up and down cons… read more
Peter I used you in the past and your help was great im
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
Hi Peter I used you in the past and your help was great im working on a 2007 Mini Cooper s 1.6 turbo my question is this customer wash her car with roof open soak the fuse box and try to start it now … read more
Mini Cooper S: Hi, I have a 2007 Cooper S manual. In 4th gear,
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
Hi, I have a 2007 Cooper S manual. In 4th gear, accelerating slightly harder, I hear a rattling noise, and temporarily no acceleration. After a few seconds, power returns, and the car accelerates norm… read more