BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Where do I find the fluid pressure sensor for my 1994 bmw…

Customer Question
Where do I find...

Where do I find the fluid pressure sensor for my 1994 bmw transmission

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your BMW. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I have changed the fluid and is still reading transmission control

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: BMW
5/29/2018
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 25 days ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert

Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

what is the last 7 of the vin?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
De90943
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Wat the heck I’ve been waiting for a response wtf I paid 26dollars for waiting pls cancel this order I can’t wait

there can be a delay between replies

it has only been a few min. you've requested a call, I can't call this second. if another expert can, they will, otherwise I will call in 15min or so when I am able to

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Never mind cancel this order I can’t wait this is really f**ked up i don’t pay to wait sorry
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Never mind just cancel the order my time is of the essence
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I don’t pay to wait I can do that on my own thnx
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I will never deal with you again
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Pls just cancel the order
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Or I will just inform my bank thnx for nothing steve
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Too much trouble for me 2 wait
BMW Mechanic: Daniel, Manager replied 25 days ago
Daniel, Manager
Phone call session started
BMW Mechanic: Daniel, Manager replied 24 days ago
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that all experts are paid based off of ratings alone and I prefer 5 stars so please let me know what I can do to achieve that from you today.I just tried to call but did not get an answer. Please let me know a better time to call and I will be happy to do so. Thanks