BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

The front power seat adjustor has gon haywire. 1991 525i. My…

Customer Question
The front power seat...

The front power seat adjustor has gon haywire

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

1991 525i

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 525i yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, my mechanic is doing the work he cant seem to find the parts to repair it so he suggested trying to find a reconditioned one

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I am also missing the passenger side head light lens

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

The actual glass lens is missing

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: BMW
5/28/2018
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 2 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert

Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

how can I help you with this? what assistance were you seeking?