BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I am getting lots of miss fire messages & Fuel Sys 1 & 2 OL…

Customer Question
I am getting lots...

I am getting lots of miss fire messages & Fuel Sys 1 & 2 OL Fault...but after I drive a little while and the car warms up the message can be cleared and everything is good.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

I don't know about mpg...when it first starts it struggles to run, I can press the gas peddle all the way down with no response, just limps down the road

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

2000 328i

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 328i yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, new plugs, new valve cover gasket, (oil leaking around the plugs)

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How much does his advice cost?

Mechanic's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the BMW Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

How do I pay...and how do I know how much I've spent as I go?

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 25 days ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert

Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Hi Steve

What are the exact codes you have?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
P0302...to P0306
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
P0302...to P0306
Fuel Sys 1 & 2 OL-Fault
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
P0301...to P0306....may no have include 5
Fuel Sys 1 & 2 OL-Fault
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Fuel Sys 1 & 2 OL-Fault...guess this isn't working
Roger, BMW Master Tech