BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I am getting lots of miss fire messages & Fuel Sys 1 & 2 OL…

Customer Question
I am getting lots...

I am getting lots of miss fire messages & Fuel Sys 1 & 2 OL Fault...but after I drive a little while and the car warms up the message can be cleared and everything is good.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

I don't know about mpg...when it first starts it struggles to run, I can press the gas peddle all the way down with no response, just limps down the road

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

2000 328i

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 328i yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, new plugs, new valve cover gasket, (oil leaking around the plugs)

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How much does his advice cost?

Mechanic's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the BMW Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

How do I pay...and how do I know how much I've spent as I go?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 5 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert

Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Hi Steve

What are the exact codes you have?

P0302...to P0306
P0302...to P0306
Fuel Sys 1 & 2 OL-Fault
P0301...to P0306....may no have include 5
Fuel Sys 1 & 2 OL-Fault
Fuel Sys 1 & 2 OL-Fault...guess this isn't working