BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

2001 bmw 740i 4.4. Tryin to replace the valley pan gasket.

All the videos show you...
2001 bmw 740i 4.4. Tryin to replace the valley pan gasket. All the videos show you can pull the fuel injection boxes up and out but my won’t do that afraid of breaking them. Need advice or a repair and replace instructions
3/29/2018
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome

I have the factory BMW instructions including all preliminary tasks as multi page PDFs with images. They show exactly how to complete this task and are the most detailed instructions available anywhere.
I cannot post this information publically for obvious reasons, but I can email it to you. The site imposes a mandatory additional charge for email delivery, but I will set it to the lowest allowable to simply enable to you share your contact info with me. Please accept my offer and then enter your email address where it says to enter private contact info.

What is the charge

I have offered an mail service for $5, which is the minimum allowable.

you need to accept the service offer

Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
I paid for this offer I haven’t received the instructions

email has been sent. please check your junk mail if not received