BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

When I reverse loud grinding and clank noise had someone in…

Customer Question
When I reverse loud...

When I reverse loud grinding and clank noise had someone in driver seat shifting Park to Reverse rear differential assembly was going up-and-down banging into sub frame and sometimes in reverse it stops as if something is wedged when I pressed gas I hear loud client and it continues in reverse

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

4 days I think Rear differential

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2003 745 LI be able

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 745 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 day by:
3/29/2018
BMW Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 3 months ago
eric remington

HELLO HAVE YOU CHECKED THE ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION MOUNTS