BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I have a 2007 bmw525i an the other day I was driving oil…

Customer Question
I have a 2007...

I have a 2007 bmw525i an the other day I was driving oil light come on a say pull over oil low car gonna shut off to not damaged engine but after car shutting off I put oil an car still won’t crank it turn over but won’t catch

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

Yes the machanic have did that but he say the car not resting or something so he gonna take it to dealer to see if the can diagnose the problem what you think

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 BMW?

525i

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 525i yourself? What have you tried so far?

No a shop he have tried everything do you think it something serious

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 3 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert

Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

what exactly has he tried?