BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Are you a real person, if so, please say...glasses. You did…

Hello...are you a real...

Hello...are you a real person, if so, please say...glasses

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

You did not answer my question.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sorry. Please ask it again.

If you are a real person, please say glasses.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your BMW?

Okay...automation. 2005 x5 3.0i

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your X5 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No ... I need information on purchasing the correct parts for a replacement of a radiator, and the pars the need to be ordered. In fact I might would like to consider replacing it myself. WHAT DO I NEED?

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has any work ever been done on the radiator?

Appox. 140K

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, not that I can speak of.

3/25/2018
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Just so that I am clear, you are looking for part and replacement information for the radiator in this vehicle, correct?

Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician
Correct
Phone call session started

If you need me, you can message me here. Have a great day.