BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Looking for where the brake vacuum pump small line on the…

Customer Question
Looking for where the...

Looking for where the brake vacuum pump small line on the front connection goes to. 2006 E53

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your BMW. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No How long is the response likely to take...im already past end of day

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: BMW
A photo would really be helpful.
Answered in 5 days by:
3/29/2018
BMW Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 5 months ago
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved
​what is the vin # and I will try send you picture