BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I have a 2004 BMW X5 with the 4.4 V8 I’m trying to find the…

I have a 2004 BMW...
I have a 2004 BMW X5 with the 4.4 V8 I’m trying to find the location of the cam position sensor is on the engine I can’t seem to find them nor find any diagram where they are
3/22/2018
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert

Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

what is the last 7 of the vin?

LV07409

sorry for the delay.

there are 4 cam sensors on this engine, each with its own instructions to remove..

I have the factory BMW instructions including all preliminary tasks as multi page PDFs with images for all of the sensors. . They show exactly how to complete this task and are the most detailed instructions available anywhere.
I cannot post this information publically for obvious reasons, but I can email it to you. The site imposes a mandatory additional charge for email delivery, but I will set it to the lowest allowable to simply enable to you share your contact info with me. Please accept my offer and then enter your email address where it says to enter private contact info.

How much is that

I have proposed the offer for $5

the lowest allowable

Ok

you need to accept the offer that comes up for email delivery.

I am on my phone can’t see where to Accept

please accept the additional services offer

I am not sure where it shows. do you have the option to rate as 5 stars?

but no option to accept email?

No I’ll check on my desktop tomorrow

ok

Steve
Steve, BMW Expert

info is sent

Hi can you tell me which cam is outlet bank 2?